To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this website or websites or other entities which are hyperlinked form the website.
The general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
The information contained on this website is provided by us in good faith and on an ‘as is’ basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this website. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this website and if you choose to rely on it it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
Your use of this website
- Use this website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- Publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- Use any automated scripting tools or software;
- Engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the website
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the website any material that you do not have a right make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- Breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this website in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all material on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding is our property. All copyright is reserved.
You are provided with access to this website and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this website in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purpose of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without our written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on this website, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
This website may contain links to linked websites. Those links are provided for the convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any linked website that is not our own.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a linked website should not be construed as us endorsing, approving, recommending or preferring the owners or operator of the linked website, or for any information, product or service referred to on the linked website.
Your visit to our website
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the website including:-
- The name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- The date and time you accessed the website;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website;
- The pages you accessed while visiting the website;
- The type of device from which you accessed the website; and
- The location from which you accessed the website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the website was used in order to maintain its effectiveness.
There are additional Member Terms that will apply if you register as a member of the website. Website membership enables you to contribute to the interactive elements on this website such as the discussion forums.
Regardless of whether you register, your use of this website constitutes acknowledgement that the views of members posting queries, comments or statements on this website are not necessarily our views and are not necessarily endorsed by us.
If you have any complaint about any of the content that may be published on this website, you should contact us.